Nutrition plays a crucial role in childhood development. Our Paediatric Dietitian has extensive knowledge and skills to develop tailored nutritional plans, maximising your child’s developing brains and body, enabling them to reach their full potential. Our Dietitian at Western Kids Health understands how children’s bodies work and how the food and drinks consumed help to nourish both healthy individuals and those with medical conditions. They help you separate fact from fiction and distinguish health eating plans from those which do not provide optimal nourishment.
Common reasons why a child or adolescent may see our Paediatric Dietitian
- Poor growth/Failure to thrive
- Fussy eating
- Bowel/GI issues (Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhoea, Reflux, Bloating, Nausea)
- Coeliac disease
- Weight management
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2)
- Vitamin/mineral deficiencies (eg: iron deficiency)
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia nervosa, Bulimia, Binge eating disorder)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Nutrition for children with chronic conditions
Please contact our clinic via telephone or email to book an appointment.
Alison & Brooke are at our Mount Hawthorn Clinic part-time and Brooke is also at our Hillarys Clinic part-time