Western Kids Health is not a registered NDIS provider.
We are currently unable to service new NDIS patients. Please contact our CRM directly to be added to the waitlist; [email protected]
Western Kids Health is a private allied health paediatric service. We can provide support to plan managed and self managed NDIS participants who wish to access our services, within our scope of practice. Please see our individual services for our usual scope of practice.
Please note, we do not have hoists or equipment to service children that are wheelchair bound. Our team is not the best therapy service for children with high support needs. Please contact services such as the Ability Centre, Therapy Focus, Senses, Healthy Strides, RehabMe, Rocky Bay, Patches or the Autism Association for support.
If you have a condition that is not mentioned on our website, please contact our Corporate Relationship Manager to discuss suitability.
Our NDIS Model of Care
We assist our patients through our NDIS Model of Care. To be able to provide quality therapy services and quality reports for ongoing funding, you must:
- inform us you are currently accessing NDIS funding OR
- you are waiting for your funding to be approved for your initial plan
If we are not aware, we can not guarantee our reports will meet the NDIS standards and requirements for acquiring ongoing funding. We need to be able to perform particular assessments and pre-book report writing time for our therapists to ensure the best support for your child in the NDIS system.
We currently have a 3 month waiting list for some of our services.
Every child & family seen at Western Kids Health is important to us, and we endeavour to provide the highest quality of care.
What we can provide:
- One off home assessments (we do not have capacity to provide ongoing home therapy sessions)
- Clinic based therapy programs
- Take away home or community therapy programs (therapist not in attendance)
- Clinic based group therapy programs
- School intervention (waitlists may apply)
- Plan recommended assessments and reports
At this time we are not able to provide supporting assessments for initial NDIS applications.