The Feeding Clinic supports families through stressful or difficult mealtimes with the aims of helping children enjoy food and create happy mealtimes. Our feeding team work with families by helping parents create a plan for confidence at home while also providing direct therapy which can help your child feel more comfortable around new food.
Conditions / concerns we help with
- Stressful mealtimes
- Babies finding it difficult to transition to solids
- Restricted eating including limited range of accepted foods or anxieties around new food
- Difficulties with biting/chewing/swallowing
- Dietetic concerns including weight management, constipation, dietary intake and diagnoses requiring dietetic support
Community Group Talks:
- Starting Solids Mothers Group Talks
- Fussy Eating Group Talks
Daycare & Early Childhood Talks
- Friends with Food: strategies for developing a healthy relationship with food in daycares
If your child has NDIS funding you can apply for our evidence based intensive programs below via our NDIS enquiry link.
All NDIS intensives will be preceded by an intake appointment with one or more of our team.
Monthly appointments for 6 to 12 months focussed on individual goals related to feeding.
Led by one or more of our feeding therapists (Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Dietitian)