Nutrition plays a crucial role in childhood development. Our Paediatric Dietitian has extensive knowledge and skills to develop tailored nutritional plans, maximising your child’s developing brains and body, enabling them to reach their full potential. Our Dietitian at Western Kids Health understands how children’s bodies work and how the food and drinks consumed help to nourish both healthy individuals and those with medical conditions. They help you separate fact from fiction and distinguish health eating plans from those which do not provide optimal nourishment.
Common reasons why a child or adolescent may see our Paediatric Dietitian
- Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Coeliac Disease
- Poor Growth / Failure to Thrive
- Weight concerns such as overweight and obesity
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2)
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Vitamin deficiency
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Eating Disorders
- Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Nutrition for children with chronic conditions
Our Dietitian, Alison, is available Monday for appointments. Please contact our clinic via telephone or email to book an appointment.