Our Physiotherapists are movement experts for babies, children and adolescents. They have significant knowledge in gross motor development and understand the interaction of bio-mechanics, growth, development and function.
Our physiotherapists can help in many ways; if your child has pain, tiredness, trouble gaining new skills or keeping up with peers. Our physiotherapists pride themselves on making exercise fun. We help children learn about their muscles and bones, why exercise is important and how it will help them achieve their goals.
Our physiotherapists will use standardised outcome measures to assess your child’s function, strengths and challenges. Together with the child and family in mind, we create individualised treatment programs to help your child thrive.
Our physiotherapists can assist with:
- Facilitating gross motor skill development
- General development, movement acquisition and posture
- Physical skills such as balance or coordination
- Injury diagnosis and rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Improving function and physical activity levels
- Sports specific exercise programs and fitness
- Working with sports clubs to implement injury prevention programs
- We are a Netball Australia KNEE Endorsed Provider
Using a range of techniques including:
- Manual therapy
- Advice and education
- Movement facilitation
- Active stretching
- Tailored exercise programs
- Cognitive behavioural therapy