Is your child aged between 13 and 17? Have they had a tricky time lately due to persistent pain or fatigue? Have they missed some school? Not been able to participate in sport? Or do they have a chronic condition and need some assistance developing self-management strategies?
Then our Teens Re-gaining Their Independence Together (TARGiT) program is perfect to help them get back on track
Designed and run by OT and Physio this program will help children achieve their goals, improve physical conditioning and develop life skills to improve resilience.
Our Occupational and Physiotherapy team developed this program to:
- Improve physical conditioning
- Improve understanding on how exercises effects the body
- Assist teens in developing their own exercise programs to help them stay active in the future
- Assist in developing stress management strategies
- Facilitate goal setting and pacing
- Tackle sleep concerns
- Improve communication with friends, family and school
- Develop support networks
- Develop a plan for when things aren’t going so well
This program runs in term and during school holidays as required. Please contact our administration team for more information.