Health Professional Award –
Health Consumer Council Excellence Awards
Each year the Health Consumers Council holds the Excellence Awards – an awards ceremony for health care professionals and adovocates who have been nominated by consumers for demonstrating excellence in patient care or advocacy. Nicole was a finalist in the Health Professional Award. This category is for demonstrating excellence in patient care. The Award recognises health professionals who demonstrate ongoing commitment to improving health outcomes and/or the patient experience.
The consumer who nominated Nicole shared:
“Nicole has developed a wonderful multidisciplinary service for children with pain, arthritis, and mobility issues. As a parent this is amazing to have so many diverse health professionals in one place for kids”
- Dr Andrew Leech (Queensgate Medical Centre)
- Dr Nathan Highton (Royal Perth Hospital – Emergency Department)
- Dr Nick Gottardo (Perth Children’s Hospital – Head of Department of Paediatric Oncology and Haematology)
- Linda Kuuse (Stirling Community Care Day Clubs – Senior Coordinator)
- Nicole Pates (Paediatric Physiotherapist – Director)
The judging panel felt all finalists were of a very high standard and as such all were highly commended.
Congratulations Nicole on your achievement!