Developed by paediatric physiotherapists, our 18-page guide will reassure and teach parents how to stretch and strengthen their baby’s muscles with unrestricted play… without making their reflux worse.
Our comprehensive guide to Reflux Positioning & Play for a “Spewy” Baby includes:
- What is Reflux exactly?
- The difference between Reflux and Colic
- When to see your doctor
- How physio can help with reflux
- Helpful positions for feeding, burping, carrying and tummy time
- Suggested play routine for babies with reflux
- Equipment with links for more information and where to purchase
- BONUS Tips for dealing with reflux